Sunday, December 30, 2012

north face men's denali hoodie are different

Several guards came and, the north face jackets cold a hum, the red armbands a Yang, and several people one after another fell to the ground. north face pale face look to Baiyue Qing: "it is not so?" Bai Yueqing closed eyes closed, "Anyway, Showa, ...... you I'm sorry ... I am ashamed to see you again."

"Come on people what to pull out of this crazy woman!" Lee brings tears cried, to angrily accuse directed north face clothing looked the Baiyue Qing painful repressed face, softly: "I have said before, do not allow any force you you do not want to marry her, how can I let you wronged?" she said, suddenly face a cold, cold smile every now and then in red, body longitudinal onwards, like a great eagle, like fly to Lee brings tears to the top of the head, they shot went toward the top of her head open right palm.

Lee brings tears screamed, the crowd shouted, Bai Yueqing cried up: "No! north face sale, she has been my own flesh and blood!"Bang! Broken off the floor, heart-breaking, a land of despair!north face pale face Leng Leng looked at his body standing firm behind a few steps back, eyes full of heartbreak and bewildered: "She had your own flesh and blood, your child in her belly!" north face look to Lee dough belly, suddenly screamed loudly: "Her stomach is your child, then I do!!, that my child!!!, my stomach when the child!!!!" piercing the howling shook the pillars. north face clutching his stomach, gone backward, tightly staring at the Baiyue Qing shocked pale face: "Ha ha ha ha!" she suddenly laughed again, "north face children, then they should not my child? ha ha ha ha ... Bai Yueqing, since you would marry another woman, why steal my heart!! provoke me, play with me, they put me to abandon you when I north face is good at the mercy of this!! "she suddenly brow Yang Kuangpao a few steps, jump fell on his front, raised a hand, his whole body bone almost shot punched over the last palm shoot in his heart, Bai Yueqing immediately mouth spray a few mouthfuls of black blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment