Wednesday, April 23, 2014

http://www.mertonvision.org.uk/wecanhelp.03a.html louis vuitton bags www.mertonvision.org.ukwecanhel

Zhang Mu pout said. Why is this ? To return to the police station to hear the manager suddenly shouted : Zhang, deputy director, things have been resolved privately louis vuitton wallet Well, why go the police station ? How, you know this man, do not you think favoritism ? Good, good, good. Hearing this, Zhang Mu also to gas. I say favoritism, yes. I really want to favoritism one today, and you show me how ? Zhang, deputy director, do you think I'm really not afraid of you. louis vuitton bags Boss what people you should be very clear that even the Chief Liu also buy your face.

Take louis vuitton UK boss pressed me? Even today louis vuitton bags boss personally to come, I still like this. Go with me back to the police station. Then, Zhang Mu would want to pull him. However, at this time, but who has been silent white spoke. Zhang, deputy director, right ? This is something I see anyhow. I have lost money over, but no thanks for your kindness. I still have things go first. White who finished even got to go, Zhang Mu hastily chasing cried a few times, but who simply turn a deaf ear white. Zhang Mu that looked annoyed look, gloating that the manager said: take the horseshoe bar, ha ha.

You are not stupid ? Do you know who he is? You pit his money, you do not live? Not to mention you, even louis vuitton bags boss did not dare to do so. You...... you scare me ? Zhang Mu heard to say, that the boss suddenly stunned. You do not find out find out who he is, not to mention louis vuitton bags boss, even if he is the mayor graciously. I originally went to the police station to let you think about the money back to him, and then also in compensation for damages so forget about it. I did not expect you...... Well, anyway, you mess with it, you can figure it out.

相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment